Saturday 11 June 2016

Date: 11th June 2016. Time 23:41. Three days to go. Finished my last training ride today before I leave for Lands End in two days time on Monday. My wife Emma took this picture just as I came through the back gate. Can't believe the time has gone so quickly and that I am pretty much now on the eve of taking on this challenge. Hope I don't miss the train, as it is long way to cycle down to Land's End from Buckinghamshire :o).

I have tweaked the blog a bit and added a 'Follow by email' gadget. So if you are interested in getting email notifications when I have updated the blog - just enter your email address. I played with it and it all seemed pretty straight forward to subscribe. So if I have got things right, I myself should get an email after posting this. Note: the 'Follow by email' gadget is not displayed on phones.