Wednesday 15 June 2016

Day 2. Date: 15:06:16. Time: 23:45. As I expected that was the most difficult ride I have ever ridden. Dartmoor is a beast with massive climbs and descents. I managed to complete it without getting off to walk but my legs are burning. Aside from that the weather was dreadful and rained heavy for most of the day and included thunderstorms and belting rain. I got quite emotional on the bike at one point as it felt it was all too much. That was also the first time I have ever ridden back to back 75+ miles. Most before was 75 + 30 on two consecutive days. I believe we are going to Bristol tomorrow - I know it is 71 miles though. Heard the technology was less reliable today, but that may have been down to poor signals due to the rain. Tried to upload some photos but again suffering with poor signals. Paul.