Monday 13 June 2016

Day 0. Date: 13-06-16. Time: 16:00. So we are making good progress on the train now. Should arrive in Penzance about 18:00. Just passed through Plymouth and entering Cornwall.

A number of colleagues and friends asked if it was possible for me to let them know how I was getting on whilst I was on the ride – so I thought the best way to do that was to construct this blog, but within it provide a Link to a Live Tracking website.....which is what I have done….

This blog allows:
-          me to post entries as I go
-          plus if you chose to enter your email it will notify you by email when entry updates are made.
-         it has a link to a real time live tracking website that should show you exactly where I am during a ride and display the progress so far. I will be riding approx. 9:00am to 5:00pm
Note: if I am not actually riding it will ask you to log in, please ignore that and I suggest you just view the website when I am riding, as it will take you directly to a page where you can see a map of my progress – I hope it works ok as I only just put this together last night :o) 
-          it also has a link to my BT My Donate Website that provides details of the charity ride.

That is all for now.